Original Story I’ve been working on

StemsCreative Commons License Staffan Cederborg via Compfight

I have accounts on multiple websites that include writing stories or publishing art. One of them is my account on Quotev, which is a writers website where you can post whatever story you want(Though do not try to steal someone else’s work, call it your own, and try to blame the original author that they tried to steal “your” story. You would fail and, honestly? It is a real crappy move to do, so don’t. It has happened way too many times, and it isn’t just that website either. It happens everywhere and I feel so mad at the people who do it, I can just imagine what the victim feels like.)

But anyways, I’ve been working on this story. I am hoping to get more reads and for awhile there are slow updates but! I am working on the next chapter and hopefully I can update it soon. Right now I am busy with my school work, but the next update will come out soon.

With that said, I hope you guys enjoy it. The link is here and if you have any comments about it (even if it is criticism), I would love to hear what you have to say. I don’t know about you, but I enjoy it when people comment on my stories and tell me what they think. It is one of the inspirations of mine that make me want to keep writing.

Hopefully I can update this story soon and have another chapter posted on it. Hope you have a nice day!

~Angelus Morits

One thought on “Original Story I’ve been working on